Take your Organization to the Next Level with 6 Sigma Black Belt Certification San Jose
If you are a well-entrenched business in and around San Jose, it is more than likely that you are in the microprocessor, engineering or hi-tech computing industry. Now, while there are San Jose based companies that continue to thrive in these niches, it is also true that a lot of them are eagerly looking to take their organizations to the next level, knowing very well that there is ample space for growth.
In this regard, we strongly affirm the relevance of lean 6 sigma black belt certification San Jose; it can help your organization to go through the nuances of quality control and subsequent growth / expansion with reasonable ease.
Lean 6 sigma Black Belt Certification DMAIC Methodology
Gauging the benefits as offered by six sigma certification San Jose becomes a whole lot easier if we look at the DMAIC project methodology of lean six sigma; going over each of its constituent elements:
- In the first phase of a lean 6 sigma black belt certification, you would essentially go about Defining the system (which is where the first alphabet, D, comes from in the acronym). At this stage, you also identify the needs of customers as well as the goals that projects as created within the organization are set to achieve.
- In the second phaseof lean 6 sigma black belt certification, you would get down to Measuring the key components of the process as it exists at the moment. You would also be collecting pertinent data with regard to the process.
- In the third step, you would begin Analyzing the data and verifying prevalent cause-effect relationships. In case any defects are identified at this stage, then all steps would be taken to get to the bottom of the cause of such defects so that they can be avoided in the future.
- In the fourth step of a lean 6 sigma black belt certification, you would do all that it takes to Improve the process. Initiatives for doing so would include “mistake proofing” as well as design experiments. You could also put in place pilot processes to see how well the actual process pans out in simulated scenarios.
- In the fifth and final step, you would Control the process in a way that it functions exactly as desired. So if there are any deviations from the target they are actually rectified at this stage in a way that they simply do not occur again. Control systems put in place at this stage would include statistical process control systems as well as ongoing monitoring.
Across all of these varied steps, the presence of individuals with lean 6 sigma black belt certification San Jose makes a world of difference. After all they can ensure that when it comes to undertaking these steps, it is done exactly as desired.
Moreover, if we look at our current set of clients who have received lean 6 sigma black belt certification San Jose, such as Adobe Systems, Cisco Systems, eBay, Microsoft Corporation, Omnicel, PayPal, and Portola Packaging, among many others, they were able to go through the steps as listed above with enormous ease, thus streamlining the way projects / processes were undertaken in their organization, practically sans any defects whatsoever.