Six Sigma Black Belt Training Courses and Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
If you’re reading this, you’ve taken the step towards a major career move. Six Sigma Black Belts are change agents, considered the expert problem solvers on a team, and lead Six Sigma and DMAIC projects. With a deeper understanding of the philosophies of Six Sigma, a Black Belt can not only lead top quality projects, but can also mentor Green Belts and help their organization on the path to driving improvement and revenue.
Black Belts will have demonstrated mastery of the program through successful completion of an exam and a project. The coursework provides a practical and applied focus, and establishes a great foundation for the Black Belt to become successful leaders and mentors within any function or department of any organization.
Is This the Right Belt For Me?
The Black Belt program is ideal for those who want an advanced understanding of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. It does include the full Green Belt curriculum, so those professionals with little or no experience with Six Sigma can participate and earn the Black Belt certification.
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is Recommended For:
- Those seeking leadership positions within their Six Sigma team
- Employees who want to become experts in Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- Individuals who want to train and coach teams
- Those who want to help save their organizations money through productivity improvement and waste reduction
Black Belt Participants Will Be Able To:
- Apply the DMAIC methodology to all phases of a project
- Manage team dynamics, assign responsibilities to team members, and work with all levels of leadership
- Recognize the organizational factors necessary for a successful Six Sigma effort
- Use and implement various process improvement techniques
Don’t hesitate – get started on the path to Six Sigma success! Enroll in the Black Belt program today.