If you’re seeking a balance between Six Sigma classroom training and a self-paced online program, you’ve come to the right place! Perfect for the busy individual, 6Sigma.com’s Blended and Accelerated Training Programs are the best of both worlds. We are in our sixth year of running these programs, and continue to build upon our reputation of quality.
We do provide custom training options for groups, as well as discounts. Contact us for more information.
Just interested in our traditional classroom program without the self-paced portion, or vice versa? Or maybe a webinar is better suited for your busy life? Visit our Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt pages to learn more about our wide variety of training options.
- Students will kick off the program with 3 days of White Belt and Yellow Belt training in a traditional classroom setting, along with Green Belt training. Taught by Master Black Belt instructors, students can select any Six Sigma Green Belt location to learn the material.
- The student will receive Six Sigma White Belt and Yellow Belt certifications after successfully completing classroom training requirements.
- If a student opts for the full classroom training program, he/she can switch anytime before the end of the 3 days of training.
- Green Belt Training will be completed through the self-paced online program; once completed, the student will receive a certificate for the Green Belt program.
- If a student wants to become a certified Green Belt, they can do so for an additional $300. This includes 3 hours of mentoring from a Master Black Belt and requires completion of a live project.
- Part of the JumpStart program, this first week of Green Belt training includes 4 ½ days of study. Taught by a Master Black Belt, students participate in a classroom program from any location of their choosing.
- This program gives students the ability to participate in hands-on activities and group exercises that aid in completing the statistical analysis of projects.
- Students will also get hands-on training with Minitab software from our Master Black Belts. This aspect of the program is often considered one of the most challenging parts of training.
- If a student decides to continue with classroom training, they can attend the second week of class in person by paying the additional amount. This includes certification.
- The remainder of the Green Belt training can be completed through the self-paced online program.
- Student will receive a Green Belt Training Certificate upon successful completion of the self-paced online program.
- If a student wants to be certified at the Green Belt level, they can pay an additional $300 and receive up to 3 hours of mentoring from a Master Black Belt. The student must also complete a live project.
- For this option, students will complete the first week of the Green Belt with our self-paced online program.
- In addition, students will learn in a classroom setting from one of our Master Black Belts who is well versed in the use of Minitab software. This allows the student to get one-on-one assistance for what is often considered the most challenging part of the training.
- The second week or the rest of the Green Belt training gives the student the option to choose a classroom program from any location where our training is held. The course will be conducted by a Master Black Belt with real world experience.
- The benefit of this option is the ability to participate in more group exercises and hands-on tools that are required in the statistical analysis of projects. Many students find it easier to grasp the concepts by attending a classroom environment.
- Upon successful completion of the online Six Sigma Green Belt, the student will receive a Green Belt Training Certificate.
- Students will have the option to be certified at the Green Belt level for an additional $300. This will include up to 3 hours of mentoring from one of our Master Black Belts. The student must complete a live project of his/her choosing to be certified
- Students who enroll in this class must attend the two week Green Belt training course in person at any location.
- Upon successful completion of the program, students will receive a Green Belt training certificate. If a student opts for the full classroom program, he/she can pay the difference at any time during or after the Green Belt training.
- For those interested in the Six Sigma Black Belt program, that portion of the training can be completed through our self-paced online program.
- Six Sigma Black Belt training students will receive a Training Certificate after successfully completing the program.
- If a student is interested in the Six Sigma Black Belt certification, he/she can enroll for an additional $500. This includes up to 4 hours of remote assistance from a Master Black Belt, and requires the completion of a live project. Student will receive an internationally recognized Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
- Perfect for the busy student, this option allows completion of the Green Belt program through our self-paced online training. If a student opts for full classroom training, he/she can switch at any time and pay the difference.
- Students have the option to select from one of our Six Sigma Black Belt programs after completion of Green Belt Training classes. Review our available locations.
- A training certificate will be issued to the student after successful completion of the online Six Sigma Green Belt program. The same will be done after completion of the Six Sigma Black Belt program.
- If the student is interested in the Six Sigma Black Belt certification program, it is available for an additional $500. It includes up to 4 hours of assistance from a Master Black Belt, and requires the successful completion of a live project. Upon completion, the student will receive an internationally recognized Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
Interested in a demo of our Six Sigma training program? Click the button below for a lesson.
View Demo Lesson
6Sigma.com is authorized to award Continuing Education Units (CEUs) as an approved provider for IACET and PMI. Students must complete all requirements in order to receive any units. Some of our programs are also eligible for Professional Development Units (PDUs) in order to receive or maintain Project Management status.
If you are part of a Government Agency, Nonprofit Organization or other company that registers multiple students, you are eligible to receive discounted rates.
Contact us to find out more.