What Is Lean Six Sigma Champion Program?
As a leader, learning the basics of Lean Six Sigma methodologies can help further the cause and promote its widespread adoption throughout your organization. Enrolling in the Champion program provides leaders and executives the opportunity to learn the basics of Lean 6 Sigma and the skills necessary to choose worthwhile projects that are based on the mission and goals of the business. The individual, upon successful completion of the course, becomes a Champion and can sponsor projects within an organization.
The Six Sigma Champion program provides an overview of what Lean 6 Sigma projects are all about, and helps leaders pinpoint how to support and integrate Six Sigma implementation into their organization. In addition to picking specific projects, Champions also choose and mentor Lean 6 Sigma project leaders, also known as “Belts.” Our program goes beyond traditional training, providing an option that is based on Six Sigma leadership.
Our classes are taught by Master Black Belts in an open, relaxed environment, with snacks and a light lunch provided in most classroom locations. Students are provided color manuals upon the start of class.
The Onsite Six Sigma Champion Training Includes:
- How to Get Started with Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Highlights
- Comprehensive Project Samples
- Thorough Project Charter Models
- Strategy and Benefits of Six Sigma
- Project Selection Process
- What is Lean Six Sigma
- Capability Analysis
- Six Sigma Deployment (How to Select Black Belts)
- Creation of Six Sigma Project Metrics
- Integration of Lean and Six Sigma
- Applying Six Sigma to Business Processes
- Tracking and Managing Six Sigma Projects
- Managing Change in the Six Sigma Process
- Financial Guidelines for Six Sigma Projects
While we don’t offer a public Champion Leadership program, approximately 70% of Champion material is covered within our public overview classes. Contact us to see our overview schedule. Our Six Sigma Master Black Belt instructors will dedicate some one-on-one time with any group that would like to discuss implementation procedures.
Enroll in our Champion program today!