Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Courses and Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
You’re on the path to a serious career in Six Sigma. What’s the next step? The Green Belt certification provides students with a deeper comprehension of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. Operating as a support player on the Six Sigma team, the Green Belt analyzes and solves quality problems. The Six Sigma Green Belt has three years of work experience, and is able to apply the principles of Six Sigma to daily work situations.
Common positions for Six Sigma Green Belts include:
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant
- Process Development Engineer
- Business Process Analyst
- Project Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Senior IT Project Manager
Is This the Right Belt For Me?
The Six Sigma Green Belt program is suitable for those who want to grow with Six Sigma. Students with little or no experience are able to participate in this program. We also offer the ability for individuals from the same company to complete the training together, which promotes flexibility and provides a synergy for all parties to benefit from.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is Recommended For:
- Those who have completed White Belt or Yellow Belt and want to take the next step
- Those who want to become a subject matter expert (SME) or a core team member on projects
- Leaders involved with the technical aspects of their projects
Six Sigma Green Belt Participants Will Be Able To:
- Define a Six Sigma project
- Use basic Six Sigma tools and software for project definition and process baseline
- Perform data analysis and assess the capability of a measurement system
- Actively participate on a Six Sigma team
Get started today with the Green Belt program. Register for classes today!