Lean Methodology & Tools Online Training Features
- $499 Special Pricing for the Lean Methodology & Tools course
- Secure Downloadable Course Manual
- Ability to pursue Lean Agent Certification upon completion of course.
- Once we process your payment we will provide you with your personal online training account.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Online Program Includes:
- 180 days of access to online 6Sigma.com Online program materials
- Online Exams and Quizzes
- Lean Methodology & Tools course Certificate printable upon completion of Online Training
- Downloadable Manual for the course
- 3 CEUs from IACET and 30 PDUs from PMI
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser and Microsoft Windows
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Flash Player
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started.
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
You will have the option to choose Lean Agent Certification with Project Review when purchasing this course. This selection includes up to three (3) hours of remote Lean Agent and Master Black Belt support and final Lean project review. Upon successful project completion, review and approval the student will attain the Lean Agent Certification status.
Lean Methodology & Tools Course Topics
- Integrating Six Sigma & Lean
- Muda Elimination
- Current Value Stream Mapping
- Future State Value Stream Mapping
- Kaizen Lean Events
- Pull and Kanban
- Poka Yoke
- Lean Management