Six Sigma White Belt Training Courses and Six Sigma White Belt Certification
New to the world of Six Sigma? You’ve come to the right place! Our Six Sigma White Belt program provides an overview of the Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, and prepares you for advancement into Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt programs. This is your opportunity to learn the foundation of the premier business methodology used at Fortune 500 companies across the country.
Is This The Right Belt For Me?
If you would like to get a taste of what Six Sigma is all about, then the White Belt program is for you. White Belts can not only assist with change management within an organization, but they can also participate on local problem solving teams that support projects. It is the entry level belt program that provides the foundation for the Six Sigma doctrine and principles.
- Those leaders considering implementing a Lean and/or Six Sigma program
- Managers who want to implement significant changes and learn more about productivity improvement, performance enhancement, and organizational change
- Those seeking greater conceptual understanding of Lean and/or Six Sigma
Overview of Program:
Students will learn:
- History and Fundamentals of Lean and Six Sigma
- Structure of Six Sigma
- Understanding the Voice of the Customer
- DMAIC Processes (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- Process of Waste Minimization and Connection to Customer Satisfaction
There’s no better time to start your Six Sigma training! Contact us today for enrollment information.