Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training Courses and Certification
The Master Black Belt is the pinnacle of the Six Sigma ladder. The Master Black Belt training program and certification provides an advanced and tailored approach to projects and statistical methods, and trains students to be Six Sigma leaders within any organization.
The program goes beyond the basics of Black Belt and delves into several high-level topics, including:
- Non-parametric analysis
- Destructive testing
- Multi-vari experiments
- Practical experimentation
- Advanced regression methods
The program enhances the statistical knowledge already acquired by certified Black Belts in previous Six Sigma training.
Master Black Belt Training and Certification Dates
Master Black Belt Training
| Week 1 - 4.5 Days |
Week 2 - 4 Days
|Jul-27-2020 & Aug-24-2020||Boston, MA||$4975||MBBBOS||Register|
| Week 1 - 4.5 Days|
Week 2 - 4 Days
|Sep-28-2020 & Oct-26-2020||Orlando, FL||$4975||MBBMCO||Register|
Is This the Right Belt for Me?
If becoming an expert in your field and mentoring others in Six Sigma methodologies appeals to you, then the Master Black Belt program is a good fit. Attaining Master Black Belt status will open doors for opportunities within your organization, and establish you as a leader and expert problem solver.
Master Black Belt Participants Will Be Able To:
- Have a deeper understanding of the DMAIC process
- Train and lead other Black Belts during the 4-week training programs
- Increase statistical awareness
- Broaden capacity to make decisions
Prerequisites for the Master Black Belt Program
Before enrolling in the program, students must:
- Have Black Belt certification (with proof of certificate)
- Have led or mentored at least 10 projects, with one project in detail
- Have delivered at least 40 hours of training
- Provide evidence of a minimum of one week of leadership training
After proof of prerequisites have been provided, an interview must be performed to evaluate the student’s knowledge. If all criteria has been met, the instructor will recommend Master Black Belt certification, which runs two weeks.
Get enrolled in our Master Black Belt program today!