Six Sigma Green Belt Training Courses and Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Six Sigma quality-improvement methods focus on streamlining processes, reducing errors and improving product quality.
The Green Belt Certification gives you full understanding of Lean and Six sigma quality-improvement methodologies. This certification will immerse you in the vast improvement process culture, you will learn to improve daily processes using Lean and Six Sigma tools. And, you will also learn to define improvement projects to satisfy the customer and reduce variation.
Green Belts are a key piece in Six Sigma projects. Their efficiently executed Lean and Six Sigma techniques can help boost a company’s financial condition. The skills and effective tool use will help individuals to learn and do more within their field of work.
Is This the Right Belt For Me?
Designed for professionals with little or no prior experience with Six Sigma methodologies, this course helps develop critical skills required for participating in successful Six Sigma projects.
This course enables the individual to apply the knowledge and skills in order to accomplish breakthrough business improvements for their organizations.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is Recommended For:
- Individuals that want to become a subject matter expert (SME) or a core team member on a single project or multiple projects.
- Leaders immersed in technical aspects of their process and projects.
- Employees working in research or in supporting departments of their organizations.
- Upon completion, this program will help you strengthen your organization by understanding, interpreting and using the core concepts of Six Sigma.
Green Belt Participants Will Be Able To:
- Define a Six Sigma project.
- Describe Six Sigma roles within an organization
- Create charts, process maps, and control plans needed to complete a Six Sigma project
- Use statistical software tools to run statistical tests and improve processes.