Project Management Webinar
PM4PI introduces a practical, yet powerful project management toolkit for improving any Process Improvement effort, from DMAIC to Lean. Participants will see via a real-world Case Study just how Project Management is applied to a typical DMAIC project. Learn by doing within-session practice activities completed during inter-session homework assignments. Get valuable pointers from a 35-year experienced Project Management instructor. Get useful templates and examples to keep and use for your next project.
The Project Management Live Virtual Training is an eight-session course (sixteen-hour online seminar) taking place on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and Tuesday to Thursday alternating weeks. Each day of training will be two hours long.
Current Training Schedule
Project Management Training
Course Time (Given by each time zone):
- 11 am – 1 pm (Eastern)
- 10 am – 12 pm (Central)
- 8 am – 10 am (Pacific)
$699 Special Pricing that includes useful templates and examples to keep and use for your next project.
Our PM4PI Virtual Instructor-led PM4PI course covers the following topics
- A Short Course Introduction
- Project Initiation Charter (Define)
- Project Planning (Define)
- Risks and Opportunities
- Work Breakdown (WBS)
- WBS to Gantt
- Resource Assignment
- Baselines and Resource Activity Plans (RAP)
- Report Design
- Project Execution: Plan Updates, RAP, and Reporting
- Measure Phase
- Analyze Phase
- Improve Phase
- Control Phase
- Project Closure (Control Phase)
- A Course Recap
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Recognize how project management can and does apply to small types of projects like process improvement.
- Possess the skills and tools necessary to immediately use project management on current or future projects.
- Set the stage for continued growth in the project management field of practice.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
There is a $50 rescheduling fee if you are not able to attend your scheduled sessions.