The role of Six Sigma Champion makes the undertaking of a project all the way to its completion much easier. The Six Sigma Champion helps guide the team through the entire process and act as an organizational cheerleader. Here are some of their responsibilities:
- Guide and advise Six Sigma teams
- Keep the team focused
- Remove any roadblocks the team might encounter
- Ensure the projects are in agreement with the organization’s strategic plan
- Responsible for timely completion of Six Sigma projects
Onsite Six Sigma Champion Training Includes:
- How to Get Started with Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Highlights
- Comprehensive Project Samples
- Thorough Project Charter Models
- Strategy and Benefits of Six Sigma
- Project Selection Process
- What is Lean Six Sigma
- Capability Analysis
- Six Sigma Deployment (How to Select Black Belts)
- Creation of Six Sigma Project Metrics
- Integration of Lean and Six Sigma
- Applying Six Sigma to Business Processes
- Tracking and Managing Six Sigma Projects
- Managing Change in the Six Sigma Process
- Financial Guidelines for Six Sigma Projects
The Six Sigma Champion program provides an overview of what Lean Six Sigma projects are all about and helps leaders pinpoint how to support and integrate Six Sigma implementation into their organization. In addition to picking specific projects, Champions also choose and mentor Lean Six Sigma project leaders, also known as “Belts.” Our program goes beyond traditional training, providing an option that is based on Six Sigma leadership. This course is thorough and accurate because we don’t cut corners with knowledge.
Enrolling in the Champion program provides leaders and executives the opportunity to learn the basics of Lean Six Sigma and the skills necessary to choose worthwhile projects that are based on the mission and goals of the business.
For more information on the Six Sigma Champion program and many others, please visit 6sigma.com.
No responses / comments so far.