When your spark plugs are failing, your car will suffer from slow acceleration, difficulty starting, and yes, poor fuel economy. Knowing how to change your own spark plugs will prove to be beneficial.
Without Six Sigma, your business won’t flow adequately, you might have trouble starting your business, and yes, that leads to poor business practices, which leads to poor economic growth for your business.
Now imagine if you knew how to change your own spark plugs — that alone could save you a lot of money. Learning how to use Six Sigma in your business could help you save so much money.
Why not start out with our White Belt Training? You get:
- Access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print a copy for your own use
- Ability to upgrade at a later date to the Yellow, then Green and then Black Belt online programs
- Your personal online training account
Online Program Includes:
- 30 days of access to online 6Sigma.us program materials
- Online quizzes after every module (No comprehensive exam required for White Belts)
- Six Sigma White Belt Training Certification upon completion of Online Training
- Downloadable manual for the program
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the Internet and a browser
- Sound card and speakers
- Display settings of at least 1024 x 768 screen size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (provided free)
- Flash Player
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer or equivalent
- For all of the White Belt programs, no statistical software application is required
- You are not to provide your login information to other users: your online account is only for your personal use
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started or seven days after purchase
Our Six Sigma White Belt includes an overview of Six Sigma, an outline of the Six Sigma Define Phase, and an understanding of Six Sigma project deployment.