Six Sigma JumpStart Webinar Features
Course Time (Given by each time zone):
- 10 am – 4 pm (Eastern)
- 9 am – 3 pm (Central)
- 7 am – 1 pm (Pacific)
- $1,325 Special Pricing for the JumpStart Webinar
- White & Yellow Belt concepts are covered during the first 2 days of training.
- Offers a practical approach to applying statistical analysis utilizing Minitab software, considered to be the global standard in Six Sigma.
- Ability to purchase a discounted copy of Minitab software.
- Printed manuals can be shipped to your domestic location. International shipments will incur an additional fee (Please register at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled event).
- You can register at a later date for the Online LIVE Green Belt Webinar for an additional $1325.
Note: Minitab software is compatible with Windows. You can run Minitab software on a Mac using Apple Boot Camp or a desktop virtualization software.
The Six Sigma Online JumpStart Webinar is a four-day course taking place on Tuesday-Friday, each day of training will be six hours long, with breaks included.
Week 1 Six Sigma Green Belt Topics
- Lean Six Sigma Introduction
- Lean Six Sigma Project Definition
- Project Selection Process
- Lean Six Sigma Deployment
- Causes and Effects Matrix
- Process Variables Mapping
- Waste Identification & Methods to Reduce Waste
- Introduction to Statistics and Graphical Analysis
- Graphical Analysis with software (Minitab or SigmaXL)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Introduction to Capability Studies
- Week One Wrap Up
Six Sigma Jumpstart Training– Additional Benefits to Virtual Training
- Professional-quality color printed student manuals are provided
- Entertaining and interesting individual exercises
- Enjoyable learning environment
Contact us if you have additional questions.
There is a $50 rescheduling fee if you are not able to attend your scheduled sessions.