Six Sigma Green Belt Webinar Week 2 Features
Course Time (Given by each time zone):
- 10 am – 4 pm (Eastern)
- 9 am – 3 pm (Central)
- 7 am – 1 pm (Pacific)
- $1,325 Special Pricing for the Green Belt Webinar Week 2 Including Green Belt Project Certification
- Offers a practical approach to applying statistical analysis utilizing Minitab software, considered to be the global standard in Six Sigma
- Ability to purchase a discounted copy of Minitab software
- Printed manuals can be shipped to your domestic location. International shipments will incur an additional fee (Please register at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled event)
- You can register at a later date for the Black Belt online program
Note: Minitab software is compatible with Windows. You can run Minitab software on a Mac using Apple Boot Camp or a desktop virtualization software.
After obtaining this training, you can lead a qualified team on a Green Belt project.
Week 2 Six Sigma Green Belt Topics
- Week 1 Review
- Multi-Vari Studies
- Hypothesis Tests
- T-Test / ANOVA
- Project Presentations
- Correlation & Regression
- Multi-Vari Case Study
- Intro to DOE
- Mistake Proofing
- Control Methods
Six Sigma Green Belt – Additional Benefits to Virtual Training
- Professional-quality color printed student manuals are provided
- Entertaining and interesting individual exercises
- Enjoyable learning environment
Contact us if you have additional questions.
There is a $200 rescheduling fee if you are not able to attend your scheduled sessions.