Minitab Essentials – Online Training
The online, on-demand Minitab Essentials program, is designed for anyone interested in assisting members of their organization in creating meaningful graphs and performing basic data analysis.
There are no prerequisites for this course. Anyone interested in learning about the Minitab software should take this course.
What Is Included
- On-demand, 24/7 access for 90 days access from the enrollment date
- 90 days of access to the training manual in electronic format
- Data and templates
- Online quizzes
- Upon completion of the training you will receive:
- Certificate of Minitab Training Completion
- 0.5 CEUs from IACET and 5 PDUs from PMI
Course Add-on Options
- A spiral-bound print copy of the slides used during the presentation can be purchased and shipped anywhere in the US for $55.
- Project Certification may be purchased for an additional $150. This includes two hours of remote project mentoring from a Master Black Belt, project review for proper application of concepts, and certification.
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser
- Web browser:
- Apple Safari: Latest stable version
- Google Chrome: Latest stable version
- Mozilla Firefox: Latest stable version
- Microsoft Edge: Latest stable version
- Mobile devices:
- Apple iOS devices using Safari mobile web browser
- Android devices using Google Chrome mobile web browser
- Display Settings of at least 1024 x 768 Screen Size
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (provided free)
- Access to Microsoft Office productivity software or equivalent
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started or seven days after purchase
Online Course Syllabus:
- Minitab Basics
- Inputting Data
- Worksheet Manipulation
- Creating Graphs, and
- Basic Data Analysis
Contact us if you have additional questions.