Online Green Belt Six Sigma Certification Training
This online, on demand Six Sigma Green Belt training program using SigmaXL software examples leads to obtaining your Six Sigma Green Belt certificate. Completing this program will help you strengthen your organization by understanding, interpreting and using the core concepts of Six Sigma. Designed for professionals with little or no prior experience with Six Sigma methodologies, this course helps develop critical skills required for participating in successful Six Sigma projects.
What You’ll Get
- Digital version of the same, complete Green Belt program delivered to our live classroom attendees
- On demand, 24/7 access for ONE year of access to professionally narrated online 6Sigma.com training courses
- ONE year of access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print a copy for your own use.
- Perpetual License of SigmaXL Software for either Mac or PC
- Numerous project templates and job aids for Six Sigma projects
- Online quizzes and exams, including two-session end comprehensives examinations.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the 2nd comprehensive exam, you will receive access to:
- Certificate of Six Sigma Green Belt Training Completion
- 4 CEUs from IACET and 40 PDUs from PMI
- Ability to sign up at a later date for the Black Belt online program for just $300.
- A printed copy of the slides used during the presentation can be purchased and shipped anywhere in the US for $95.
- We teach you how to use SigmaXL software while completing this training course.
- Project Certification, a requirement to be a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, can be obtained for an additional charge of $300. This includes three hours of remote support from a Master Black Belt and project review time.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 x 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (provided free)
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer or equivalent
- A free license to the SigmaXL software is included with the purchase of this program
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started or seven days after purchase.
Online Course Syllabus
Session 1 Six Sigma Green Belt Topics
- Six Sigma Program Overview
- Define Phase
- Six Sigma Deployment
- Process Variables Mapping
- Causes and Effects Matrix
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Waste Identification
- Methods to Reduce Waste
- Introduction to Statistics and Graphical Analysis
- Graphical Analysis
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- MSA Exercise
- Capability Studies
- Week One Wrap Up
Session 2 Six Sigma Green Belt Topics
- Week 1 Review
- Multi-Vari Studies
- Hypothesis Tests
- T-Test / ANOVA
- Project Presentations
- Correlation & Regression
- Multi-Vari Case Study
- Intro to DOE
- Mistake Proofing
- Control Methods