Online Black Belt Six Sigma Certification Training
This online, on demand Six Sigma Black Belt training program using Minitab software examples leads to obtaining your Six Sigma Black Belt certificate. Upon completion, you will be able to join successful project managers who are saving billions by improving productivity, reducing waste, variation and defects. Since this program includes the full Green Belt curriculum, professionals with little or no prior experience with Six Sigma methodologies can enroll and work towards one of the most sought-after credentials in business today, the Six Sigma Black Belt certificate. As a Six Sigma Black Belt, your mastery of Six Sigma techniques and strategies will help you lead top-quality projects and mentor Green Belts in your organization, where together you will identify and implement breakthrough improvements for enhanced bottom-line results.
What You’ll Get
- Digital version of the same, complete Black Belt (includes Green Belt) program delivered to our live classroom attendees
- On demand, 24/7 access for ONE year of access to professionally narrated online SixSigma.us training courses
- ONE year of access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print 2 copies for your own use.
- Numerous Project Templates and Job Aids for Six Sigma Projects
- Online Exams and Quizzes, including a comprehensive final exam.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the comprehensive final exam, you will receive:
- Certificate of Six Sigma Black Belt Training Completion
- 8 CEUs from IACET and 80 PDUs from PMI
- A printed copy of the slides used during the presentation can be purchased at an additional cost.
- We teach you how to use Minitab software while completing this training course. If you don’t have Minitab, you can purchase a deeply discounted version of Minitab with this training program.
- Available in English or Spanish.
- Project certification, a requirement to be a certified Six Sigma Belt, can be obtained for an additional charge of $300. This includes three hours of Master Black Belt remote support and project review time.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser and Microsoft Windows
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (free)
- Flash Player
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer
- Minitab software . A free 30 demo available through Minitab (Note: Minitab is not a MAC compatible program)
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started.
Six Sigma Green Belt Session 1
- Lean Six Sigma Overview
- Define Phase
- Six Sigma Deployment
- Process Mapping
- Cause & Effect Matrix
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Basic Statistics
- Introduction to Minitab
- Basic Quality Tools
- Introduction to Statistical Process Control
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- MultiVari Planning
- Lean Tools
- Session 1 Green Belt Wrap Up and Action Planning
Six Sigma Green Belt Session 2
- Hypothesis Testing
- Correlation and Regression
- Chi Square Test
- Mistake Proofing
- Control Plan
- Session 2 Green Belt Wrap Up
Six Sigma Black Belt Session 1
- Green Belt Review
- Central Limit Theorem
- Advanced MSA
- Advanced Capability
- Multiple Regression
- DOE PLanning
- Full Factorials
- Session 3 Black Belt Wrap up
Six Sigma Black Belt Session 2
- Fractional Factorials Designs
- General Factorial Designs
- Sample Size Calculations
- Optimization Designs
- Multiple Response Optimization
- Control Plan
- Change Management
- Session 4 Black Belt Wrap Up
Note: Minitab Software is compatible with Windows. You can run Minitab Software on a Mac using Apple Boot Camp or a desktop virtualization software.