Online Green Process Management Introduction Training
This online, on demand Six Sigma Green Process Management training program will teach you what it means to be green, why green is important to your business and how to help your company establish, achieve and monitor “Green Goals”. Upon completion, this program will help you strengthen your organization by understanding, communicating and implementing the core concepts of Green Process Management. Designed for professionals with little or no prior experience with Green or Six Sigma methodologies, this course helps you to understand what Green is and why it is important.
What You’ll Get
- Digital version of the same, complete Green Process Management Introduction program delivered to our live classroom attendees
- On demand, 24/7 access for 60 days of access to this professionally narrated online 6Sigma.com training course
- 60 days of access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print 2 copies for your own use.
- Online comprehensive final exam.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the comprehensive final exam, you will receive a certificate of training completion.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser and Microsoft Windows
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (free)
- Flash Player
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started.
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
Introduction to Green Process Management
- What is Green?
- Terminology related to Green (Sustainability, GHG, impacts)
- Standards, certifications related to Green
- How do we impact Green?
- Benefits of going Green
- Where to start –use Six Sigma Methodology as your process (and our Green guidelines)
- Carbon credits, Sustainability, Recycling
- Overview of measuring and reporting Green
- Green jobs
- Environmental Management
- Implementation of Green