Yellow Belt Training
The Six Sigma Yellow Belt consists of 2 days of training.
- Classroom Courses will take place from 8am – 4:30pm, Tuesdays and Wednesdays of every Six Sigma Yellow Belt class.
- Webinar courses begin on Tuesday at 9am (Central). Students may use the 30 day trial version of Minitab for the class.
- Yellow Six Sigma Belt students may also want to take the White Belt, which begins on Monday, so they have the option of continuing the Green Belt, if they choose.
The only prerequisite for the Yellow Belt training is a basic understanding of Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
A copy of the Yellow Six Sigma Belt brochure and agenda may be found here.
|2 Days||25-Jul-2017||Chicago Downtown, IL||$699||YBCD||Register|
|2 Days||25-Jul-2017||Orlando, FL||$699||YBORL||Register|
|2 Days||25-Jul-2017||San Diego, CA||$699||YBSD||Register|
|2 Days||01-Aug-2017||Houston, TX||$699||YBHOU||Register|
|2 Days||01-Aug-2017||Raleigh, NC||$699||YBRAL||Register|
|2 Days||08-Aug-2017||Live Instructor Led Webinar||$399||OYB-1||Register|
|2 Days||15-Aug-2017||Philadelphia, PA||$699||YBPH||Register|
|2 Days||15-Aug-2017||Seattle, WA||$699||YBSEA||Register|
|2 Days||29-Aug-2017||Las Vegas, NV||$699||YBLV||Register|
|2 Days||12-Sep-2017||Dallas, TX||$699||YBDAL||Register|
|2 Days||12-Sep-2017||Live Instructor Led Webinar||$399||OYB-1||Register|
|2 Days||19-Sep-2017||Boston, MA||$699||YBBOS||Register|
|2 Days||19-Sep-2017||San Antonio, TX||$699||YBSA||Register|
|2 Days||19-Sep-2017||Toronto, ON||$699||YBTOR||Register|
|2 Days||26-Sep-2017||Chicago Elmhurst, IL||$699||YBCHI||Register|
|2 Days||26-Sep-2017||San Francisco, CA||$699||YBSF||Register|
|2 Days||03-Oct-2017||Dubai, UAE||$699||YBUAE||Register|
|2 Days||03-Oct-2017||Live Instructor Led Webinar||$399||OYB-1||Register|
|2 Days||03-Oct-2017||Los Angeles, CA||$699||YBLA||Register|
|2 Days||03-Oct-2017||St. Louis, MO||$699||YBSTL||Register|
|2 Days||03-Oct-2017||Tampa, FL||$699||YBTA||Register|
|2 Days||03-Oct-2017||Washington, DC||$699||YBDC||Register|
|2 Days||10-Oct-2017||Pittsburgh, PA||$699||YBPIT||Register|
|2 Days||11-Oct-2017||San Diego, CA||$699||YBSD||Register|
|2 Days||17-Oct-2017||DC Metro, Tysons Corner, Virginia||$699||YBTC||Register|
|2 Days||24-Oct-2017||Portland, OR||$699||YBPOR||Register|
|2 Days||07-Nov-2017||Chicago Downtown, IL||$699||YBCD||Register|
|2 Days||07-Nov-2017||Elizabeth, NJ||$699||YBNJ||Register|
|2 Days||07-Nov-2017||Phoenix & Scottsdale, AZ||$699||YBSCO||Register|
|2 Days||14-Nov-2017||Austin, TX||$699||YBAUS||Register|
|2 Days||14-Nov-2017||Live Instructor Led Webinar||$399||OYB-1||Register|
|2 Days||14-Nov-2017||San Jose, CA||$699||YBSJ||Register|
|2 Days||05-Dec-2017||Atlanta, GA||$699||YBATL||Register|
|2 Days||12-Dec-2017||Orlando, FL||$699||YBORL||Register|
|2 Days||19-Dec-2017||Live Instructor Led Webinar||$399||OYB-1||Register|
- Process Maps (SIPOC and the Input/Output Maps)
- C&E Matrix
- Basic Statistics
- Introduction to Minitab
- Creating Graphs (Basic Quality Tools)
Students will have a basic understanding of Six Sigma Statistical Analysis, and the skills necessary to support Green and Black Belts working on projects.
This training offers the following benefits:
- Support from the experts at Six Sigma
- Training to see a broader picture and higher understanding of daily tasks that convert into enhanced quality, decreased waste, and better cycle times
CEU and PDU credits will be provided to students after successfully completing the training and required exam. In addition, attendees must attend all training and participate in all classroom exercises. If a student misses more than one day of training, make up work must be completed before the final exam may be taken and a training certificate, CEU’s or PDU’s will be issued at this time. Individuals interested in receiving PDU’s or CEU’s must pass a comprehensive online exam.
- 16 PDU’s will be awarded for successful completion of the two day Yellow Belt training and the final exam.
- 1.6 CEU’s will be awarded for successful completion of the two day Yellow Belt training and the final exam..
We offer a two week Green Belt program that is designed to provide you with the skills needed to successfully complete Six Sigma projects. We also have a combined program that allows you to complete your Black Belt in just four weeks of training.Download Registration Form